Monday, April 15, 2013

Closets and organizers ideas

Closets & organizers: 30-photo-ideas


Hey honeys!

Today I will share with you my photo gallery of closets and ideas to organize your shoes, clothes, and jewellery, whatever... There are many kind of style such as classic, vintage, pop art, creative, contemporary and glamorous for the ones who can, well... It is not my case. Also there some DIY and bizarre ideas like recycling a fridge to keep the bags. But... Think about the idea you also can decorate the old fridge and change it into a very personalized closet. Why not? The Earth planet will thank you. I hope you like some ideas for you home decor, honey!



Tell me, what do you think about the ideas? 

X0X0 :) Andy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nery!

    Thanks for your commentary.
    Why don't we follow each other blogs? You have a nice blog!

    XX ;) Andy

    ReplyDelete