Saturday, April 13, 2013

Black and white trend

Black & White Fashion Trend

Hi honeys!

Nice to be here again!!! You know... The black and white is the new trend - I love it- and it is on the most looks of this season. We can say that it is the "new black". So I selected some accessories and looks for you to rock. There are cool t-shirts, bags, dresses, clutches, shoes, jackets, sweatshirts, blouses, cropped tops, swimming suits... Well, whatever... Take a look at them below:



Whoosh, today I'm thinking about wearing black and white, why not? Let's fall on this trend!

X0X0 :)  Andy

2 comments:

  1. Interesting post! I like it!
    xxx
    Hello from Ukraine!
    http://yourwhitelynx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey!
    I also took a drop on your blog and found it very cool! We can follow each other if u want.
    X0X0 :) by Andy

    ReplyDelete