Sunday, April 21, 2013

Beach look

Fashion trend: all white look


Hi honeys!

Today as I was taking a look at my vacation family album from Trancoso beaches in Bahia (Brazil) ... I got my 17-year-daughter with a all white beach look: white band t-shirt + white skirt. It's so flexible that when you leave the sea it's ready to wear as a street look. By the way, do you like the t-shirt? It's a very special one, it was used on the Linkin Park show (Oct-2012 at Sao Paulo-Brazil). I'm really in love for this band and t-shirt!!! <3
Well... The chosen color of the look is white. Why white? It's trendy, very fresh, perfect for hot temperature and matches very well with the tanned skin. So, why not?

Beach look at Taipe beach-Trancoso/Bahia-Brazil.






















Beach look at Taipe beach-Trancoso/Bahia-Brazil. -This place is fantastic it has a summer weather all year long!

Tell me girls... When do you go to the beach what do you usually wear? Would you wear this all white beach look?



Have a great Sunday!!!



by Andy

2 comments:

  1. Hello from germany :) would you follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? if you like you can start and i'll follow you back waiting for your response ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isa!
    It's good to know that we can follow each other! I'm following you...
    By the way you have a very cool blog!

    X0X0 by Andy

    ReplyDelete